Epson XP-440 Review
The printer has a sensing unit inside that can inform what dimension and also type of media you load into the rear tray, That just taken place to me when during screening prior to I made sure to be specific with the tab adjustments.
The facility control board sits within a console that revolves as much as view the 2.5-inch shade LCD show at an ideal seeing angle. Though I usually like printers that make use of mechanical buttons, I such as that the XP-420’s directional buttons, which let you navigate the on-screen food selection. (You’ll require to pay even more for a touchscreen.).
Epson improves upon the design its previous inkjet done in ones with new display screen that does not require as much pressure to engage a few of the switches. Additionally, the display itself feels more solidly built since the firm got rid of the mushy plastic display cover that made use of to interfere with the customer experience.
That’s not to state that the XP-420 is doing not have in additionals for the home user– the front has a flash memory card reader that lets you stroll up and also publish from an SD card without in fact touching a computer system. Unlike previous designs, however, you do not have an open USB input to link a flash drive; if you intend to upload your photos, you’ll need to do so by removing your SD card from the video camera and also popping it into the machine.
It’s not a big deal, especially since Epson Driver Download now provides one-touch picture uploads to Facebook as well as cloud-based services. You can preview your images on the LCD and even make simple changes to plant dimensions, resize, or do one-button touch-ups.
Epson XP-420 Specs
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (mono) / up to 5760 x 1440 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 9 ppm (mono) / up to 4.5 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution B/W 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Max Resolution Color 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations EPSON ESC/P Raster, EPSON ESC/P-R
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 9 ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm) 4.5 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing none
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors) Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Color 4-ink
- Ink Type Epson DURABrite Ultra inks
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size 3 pl
- Inkjet Technology Epson Micro Piezo
- Sound Emission 38 dBA (operating)
- Sound Emission (Operating) 38 dBA
- Min Operating Temperature 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 95 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 20 – 80%
- Type printer / copier / scanner
- Functions copier, printer, scanner
- Printing Technologyink-jet
- Printing Output Type color
- Office Machine Features print from memory card, save to memory card
- Width 15.4 in
- Depth11.8 in
- Height 5.7 in
- Weight 8.99 lbs
- Voltage Required AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational 13 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep 0.3 Watt